[Freeswitch-users] Message Waiting Event

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:21:23 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I am trying to see if I can create a SIP NOTIFY message with mesage waiting
headers.

I am using mod_managed and so far did the following in a little event loop:

var mw_event = new FreeSWITCH.Native.Event("MESSAGE_WAITING", string.Empty);
if (mw_event != null)
{
mw_event.AddHeader("MWI-Messages-Waiting", "yes");
mw_event.AddHeader("MWI-Message-Account", "sip:3475559995 at 64.40.xx.xxx");
mw_event.AddHeader("MWI-Voice-Message", "3/1 (1/1)");
mw_event.AddHeader("Profile", "internal");
mw_event.Fire();
}
else
{
Log.WriteLine(LogLevel.Alert, "Failed to create message waiting event");
}
However when at each AddHeader FS complians: "Trying to addHeader an event
that does not exist!"

mw_event is not null however.

Can someone point me the right direction - on to create that event
correctly. I tried SWITCH_EVENT_MESSAGE_WAITING and NOTIFYas the event type
also.

Thanks!

Pj