[Freeswitch-users] Conference events and mod_erlang_event

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Wed Jul 14 10:49:44 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 05:00:05PM -0500, David Swardstrom wrote:
> I am unable to get any conference events with mod_erlang_event
> even when I use {event, 'ALL'}.
> I also tried {event, 'conference::maintenance'}
> and {event, 'conference', 'maintenance'}
>
> I also don't see any conference events showing up in the
> log file.
>
> I did get "PRESENCE_IN" events.
>
> Any suggestions?

Conference events are 'custom'; ie. not generated by the core. The
mod_erlang wiki page shows an example oh how to get custom events, and
even uses conference::maintenance as a example:

{event, 'CHANNEL_CREATE', 'CHANNEL_DESTROY', 'CUSTOM',
'conference::maintenance', 'sofia::register', 'sofia::expire'}

Once the parser hits 'CUSTOM' it treats all further events as custom
ones when setting up the filter. This behaviour is identical to the
event socket.

Andrew