[Freeswitch-users] parallel execution in dialplan

broken dash brokendash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:28:23 PDT 2010

I'd also like the ability to do this parallel execution... I'm sorta
attempting to do the same thing but attempting to use the playback
function to listen to a shoutcast URL but I also want to be able to
play other sounds while it's streaming in audio. I sent something out
to the list a while back with no response so I figured that the logic
of what I was attempting was better suited to be done using the
different scripting mechanisms examples, etc.. The problem is that now
I'm confused on what method is the best way... Trying to avoid a
situation where my improperly applied dialplan could work against me
in the same way that poorly understood php code can clog up a mysql
server thus screwing up/slowing down a web server.

Brian