[Freeswitch-users] parallel execution in dialplan

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Wed Jul 14 10:27:00 PDT 2010

Hi,

Only one application per channel can be running at the same time. However, you can run an API command in the background (the bgapi api will start the command in another thread).

You can also pass the current call's uuid (via ${uuid}) to your API in order to be able to control the call, transfer it, etc.

PS: You can hop on irc for a live chat

Viel glueck!

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc