[Freeswitch-users] mod_pocketsphinx

Tod Hansmann freeswitch.org at todandlorna.com
Tue Jul 13 22:18:29 PDT 2010

Did this ever get resolved?  I'm seeing Roy's exact problem (when
**/usr/local/freeswitch/mod/mod_pocketsphinx.so: undefined symbol:
ngram_model_get_counts**).  I'm on Ubuntu 10.04 Server, 32 bit (It's a
Via C7, don't hate me).  I have verified I have no sphinx or
pocketsphinx packages installed, and it doesn't work with them installed
either.  (I tried installing them before coming to the mailing list).

Thoughts?

-Tod Hansmann