[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma A101 - 1 port E1/T1 Red Alarm

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:00:44 PDT 2010

Sorry Brian,

I made a mistake with my last reply I hope I am correcting it here :) .

When I checked the card status, its shows everything is fine. But, SHDSL
modem is indicating alarm status is on.

Here is the current status of the SHDSL modem

PWR       :  Green
Sync       :  Green
ALM        :  Red

*PRI card status*
PRI Card  :  Green

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Wasim Baig <wasim at convergence.pk> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 18:26, ovvenkat <ovvenkatesan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I dont know whether I can post this question here or not.. But, I dont
>> know any other place. I hope any one can help here .
>>
>> I recently bought the Sangoma A101 - 1 port E1/T1 card and installed on
>> CENT OS 5.4. I am using it for E1 PRI line in INDIA.
>>
>> *
>> Here is the output of "wanrouter status" command*
>>
>> Devices currently active:
>>         wanpipe1
>>

>> Wanpipe Config:
>>
>> Device name | Protocol Map | Adapter                           | IRQ |
>> Slot/IO | If's  | CLK | Baud rate |
>> wanpipe1    | N/A                  | A101/1D/A102/2D/4/4D/8| 50  |
>> 0          | 1    | N/A | 0              |
>>
>> Wanrouter Status:
>>
>> Device name | Protocol | Station | Status        |
>> wanpipe1    | AFT TE1  | N/A     | Connected     |
>>
>> *
>> Here is the output of "**wanpipemon -i w1g1 -c Ta" the *
>>

>> ***** w1g1: E1 Rx Alarms (Framer) *****
>>
>> ALOS:   OFF     | LOS:  OFF
>> RED:    OFF     | AIS:  OFF
>> LOF:    OFF     | RAI:  OFF
>>

> What RED alarm?  :) Its fine, your E1 is up
>

>> ***** w1g1: E1 Rx Alarms (LIU) *****
>>
>> Short Circuit:  OFF
>> Open Circuit:   OFF
>> Loss of Signal: OFF
>>
>> ***** w1g1: E1 Tx Alarms *****
>>
>> AIS:    OFF     | YEL:  OFF
>>

>> ***** w1g1: E1 Performance Monitoring Counters *****
>>
>> Line Code Violation     : 1163
>> Far End Block Errors    : 0
>> CRC4 Errors             : 0
>> FAS Errors              : 3
>>

>> Rx Level        : > -2.5db
>>

>> I spoke with my telco, they checked the line and there is no issue. I
>> don't know what to do? Pls anyone help me?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Venkat.

> wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92 30 0850 8070 |
> peace be upon you ...

If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time.
If you have come to because your liberation is bound up in mine, we can work
together.

Regards
Venkatesan OV.