[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma A101 - 1 port E1/T1 Red Alarm

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:26:48 PDT 2010

Hi,

I dont know whether I can post this question here or not.. But, I dont know
any other place. I hope any one can help here .

I recently bought the Sangoma A101 - 1 port E1/T1 card and installed on CENT
OS 5.4. I am using it for E1 PRI line in INDIA.

*
Here is the output of "wanrouter status" command*

Devices currently active:
        wanpipe1

Wanpipe Config:

Device name | Protocol Map | Adapter                           | IRQ |
Slot/IO | If's  | CLK | Baud rate |
wanpipe1    | N/A                  | A101/1D/A102/2D/4/4D/8| 50  |
0          | 1    | N/A | 0              |

Wanrouter Status:

Device name | Protocol | Station | Status        |
wanpipe1    | AFT TE1  | N/A     | Connected     |

*
Here is the output of "**wanpipemon -i w1g1 -c Ta" the *

***** w1g1: E1 Rx Alarms (Framer) *****

ALOS:   OFF     | LOS:  OFF
RED:    OFF     | AIS:  OFF
LOF:    OFF     | RAI:  OFF

***** w1g1: E1 Rx Alarms (LIU) *****

Short Circuit:  OFF
Open Circuit:   OFF
Loss of Signal: OFF

***** w1g1: E1 Tx Alarms *****

AIS:    OFF     | YEL:  OFF

***** w1g1: E1 Performance Monitoring Counters *****

Line Code Violation     : 1163
Far End Block Errors    : 0
CRC4 Errors             : 0
FAS Errors              : 3

Rx Level        : > -2.5db

I spoke with my telco, they checked the line and there is no issue. I don't
know what to do? Pls anyone help me?

Regards,
Venkat.