[Freeswitch-users] No Caller-ID Name Delivery on PRI

Robert Hadley robert.hadley at teotech.com
Mon Jul 12 13:43:45 PDT 2010

Sangoma gave me these instructions to get incoming caller id name to work.
I am still using openzap running with smg_prid.  Works for the current
wanpipe version is 3.5.14 (and it worked in 3.5.11 too).

The fix is to add these lines to the /etc/wanpipe/smg_pri.conf file:
caller_name_in_facility=yes
wait_for_facility_timeout=500

I added them near the bottom of the file:
;AFT-A101 on port 1
caller_name_in_facility=yes
wait_for_facility_timeout=500
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=national
group=1
spans=1

I think they work for FreeTDM running with the old PRI stack too.

Regards,
Robert