[Freeswitch-users] mod_lcr lcr_user_rate / and other lcr generated variables / suggestion

Tchavdar Paskov chavpaskov at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 12 12:45:20 PDT 2010

Hi Rupa,I found while working on the last version of the mod_lcr  that by default  only lcr_carrier and lcr_rate  are imported as channel variables  and in case of custom sql being used the  lcr_user_rate is being populated only in the b-leg.So currently  if i want to have the complete info on call server by mod_lcr  i have to read both a & b-legs.I went trhough the source and found lines:131413171318143614391440158515881589where string  "lcr_carrier,lcr_rate"  could be changed to "lcr_carrier,lcr_rate,lcr_user_rate"  and this will eliminate the need of  collecting the b-leg info.This also obviously applies to  all other lcr generated variables that might be of any interest for billing purposes.Pls let me know if this makes sense to you.RegardsChav Paskov