[Freeswitch-users] No Caller-ID Name Delivery on PRI

Phone phone.bytes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:58:49 PDT 2010

I recently posted a question on this topic in a "Native Stack"
discussion and it was suggested that we need to

"SLEEP a few seconds before you answer just like you do in Asterisk"

We have tried to do this as follows, but are still not getting name delivery.
Here is the snippet from the dialplan:

extension name="XXX7878001">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(7878001)$">
        <action application="sleep" data="5000"/>
      <action application="set" data="domain_name=$${domain}"/>
      <action application="transfer" data="$1 XML default"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

We are using libpri 1.4.11.3 with FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-f0fed26 2010-07-03 13-37-32 -0300 on a Samgoma B601DE connected to a PRI.  When running a trace, the Caller-ID Name does come along later in a separate facility message, but is does not seem to be flowing thru to FS.  The recommended solution sounds obvious and reasonable, but apparently we are still missing something.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks