[Freeswitch-users] Cannot register with flowroute.

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 15:54:52 PDT 2010

Hi,

I signed up with flowroute and was trying to setup an external gateway
to use the test credits. I do manage to register using just a
softphone without FS in the picture. I followed the provider example
in the wiki. I have been given only the following SIP credentials from
flowroute:

SIP Registrar/Proxy
username and auth-username: its the same value for both
password

I have iptables stopped and selinux disabled. I don't think its a NAT
issue as I have an incoming DID from ipkall working perfectly fine.
It's a 99% default config. I made no changes to either vars.xml or
/conf/sip_profiles/external.xml

Here is my
/conf/sip_profiles/external/freeswitch.conf.xml
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13426

SIP trace: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13427

Thanks
gsin