[Freeswitch-users] originate call hangup signal

Tony Tin tony.tin at noahmedia.com.hk
Sat Jul 10 01:38:47 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the replies !

I've tried libpri compatible stack again. The outbound is working now after
I removed the latest libpri package 1.4.11, fall back to 1.4.7 and
recompiled everything again. Actually which version of DAHDI and libpri
package do you recommend?

Is there any easy way to bypass the "disconnect supervision" ?  Thanks.

Regards,
Tony