[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill and mod_xml_cdr problem

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 9 16:53:23 PDT 2010

When customer's balance falls below nobal_amt and mod_nibblebill transfers the
call to nobal_action (which just does hangup), mod_xml_cdr doesn't send all
leg a channel variables to the url (<param name="log-b-leg" value="false"/>).
More precisely, it sends only channel variables set by FS, but no variables
set by dialplan on leg a. I suspect it sends only leg b variables. Am I right?