[Freeswitch-users] dtmf in Skype

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Fri Jul 9 10:57:49 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:46 PM,  <luixsansan at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have made more tests and what I found is that when I made the call from
> skypeClient to skypeClient I can not open a keyboard to send dtmf signals
> ( I have not found any option in the configuration that allows a keyboard),
> it seems that other version of skype is needed for this to work. Do you know
> wich?

I don't understand this.

We all are using the same skypeclient in windows, and you have a
little arrow besides the horizontal volume slider. You click on that
arrow after having a live call connected, and a dtmf keyboard appear.

Why don't you have looked in the skypeclient help or googled for this? :)

The extension where an incoming call will go is defined in the
skypopen.conf.xml file

Hope this helps,

-giovanni

Sincerely,