[Freeswitch-users] Native stacks

Phone phone.bytes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 07:10:55 PDT 2010

Jan Berger wrote:
> Why are you using libpri with Sangoma boards? I am not that familiar with
> Sangoma boards myself, but looking at FreeTDM I would expect this to be the
> most optional path for Sangoma hardware?
>
> Jan

We were hoping to be able to get 2B Channel Transfer working, and
understood that using libpri would allow this until the feature is added
into the Sangoma Stack.  There may have also been an issue with the card
we are using, as it was new... not sure about that though.

So far, no success with 2B Channel Transfer.  Probably we should revisit
FreeTMD, as this was a few months ago.