[Freeswitch-users] Native stacks

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Fri Jul 9 05:01:14 PDT 2010

Hi,

Creating a new thread.

If it is any interest for a native stack in FreeSWITCH we could address it
later. It lacks the state-engine. Actually, last time I asked I was told
someone in Germany was working on this?

But, as I looked at it recently I concluded that with Sangoma supporting
their own boards, and Digium maintaining libpri for theirs - we basically
have covered a majority of the E1/T1 boards that is used in here. Correct me
if I am wrong.

Jan

<snip>

Interesting. I've had more success with the libpri stack than the native
stack because the native stack is definitely a work in progress. I assisted
Mike J in getting 5ESS support in the native stack, but we definitely don't
have explicit 4ESS support. I think you are better off using the libpri
method and debugging it than trying to get the native PRI stack to work on a
4ESS connection

</snip>