[Freeswitch-users] dtmf in Skype

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Fri Jul 9 04:22:09 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 12:47 PM,  <luixsansan at hotmail.com> wrote:

config file is ok

> then, when I call from another Skype Client in other computer to user1
> extension 5000 answers and I listen to the IVR demo, I pulse an extension or
> a number of the menu options but nothing happens, I keep listening the menu
> until FS hangs up for timeout.

this is very strange, because the skype clients sends the dtmf as out
of band signaling, so it is always seen by skypopen (eg: no fiddling
with audio dtmf recognition).

can you please open a Jira issue?

and please do this:

1) if you have put mod_skypopen in modules.conf.xml, please comment it
out (let's not start it when we don't see it ;) )
2) shutdown and restart FS
3) from its command line:
4) "fsctl loglevel 7"
5) "console loglevel 7"
6) "load mod_skypopen"
7) receive the call and press some dtmf in the remote skype client keypad

and attach to the Jira all the output, since the beginning (attach as
a file, would be better than paste as comment.

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618