[Freeswitch-users] FS HA-cluster

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 07:09:05 PDT 2010

Or use sysctl to set net.ipv4.ip_nonlocal_bind = 1

That will allow FS to bind to the IP even when it does not have that IP. It
won't receive traffic until the machine takes control of that IP, but will
allow FS to start up before that time so that it'll start handling calls as
soon as it fails over.

You could also look at an approach like this
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Enterprise_deployment_OpenSIPS if you have
another couple of servers available.

-Steve