[Freeswitch-users] More questions migrating from Asterisk to FS

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 06:33:03 PDT 2010

Doh <variables> (using my phone, typo)

On Jul 6, 2010 9:19 PM, "mazilo" <Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com> wrote:

Thank you for your speedy response. I am not sure I do understand what you
said. Please kindly bear with me as FS is a new world to me. It sure will be
nice to see some sample XML codes. I used this
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Provider_Configuration:_Gizmo Gizmo5
configuration. Let's say I have two Gizmo5 accounts 17471234567 and
17477654321. Then, the contents of my sip_profiles/external/gizmo5.xml file
that list both gateways will have only different username/password and the
rest parameters will be the same. It would be nice that the same parameters
don't need to be relisted on each gateway. I hope this makes it more clear.

Anthony Minessale wrote:

> params put in the domain itself would apply to every user in that do...

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used ...
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/More-questions-migrating-from-Asterisk-to-FS-tp5260522p5263357.html