[Freeswitch-users] originate call hangup signal

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 7 21:42:43 PDT 2010

Okay, next question: which PRI are you using? Is it Digium-based or
Sangoma hardware? If the former then use the libpri method; the latter
use freetdm. I think they're both covered on the wiki. You need to get
an ISDN trace on the d-chan to see what is actually being sent to/from
telco.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone