[Freeswitch-users] Channel variables from CLI

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:35:37 PDT 2010

Try setting up an extension that sets the variables and calls lcr, then use
originate from the cli to dial into that extension.

If you're already using LCR for live traffic, you can use profiles to
execute the existing query for normal calls and your custom sql just on a
testing profile that you call explicitly:
<action application="lcr" data="$1 testprofile"/>

-Steve