[Freeswitch-users] Only Eutelia not working on NAT

xuyan yang xyangni at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:47:35 PDT 2010

Hi Andrea,

I am not familiar with sip trace, but I have turned on the debug output and
set log level to 9 in sofia_config.xml. When I placed a call FS did not show
any debug or log events. I guess there may be some problem with my route's
port forward function. But I actually solved this problem in a strange way.
:
set the ext-rtp-ip and ext-sip-ip in external.xml to a internal IP with
autonet:192.168.1.8.
I also found with surprise that even if I set those parameters to a internal
IP of another PC (not the one running FS), it still works!