[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Unable to register with Freeswitch

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Sun Jul 4 07:33:17 PDT 2010

Thirupathy,

You will get more responce on these questions in the user list than in the
dev list.

Firstly can you actually see in the log that FreeSWITCH is registered on
SIP?

Secondly - what IP address do you connect to from your SIP phone?

FreeSWITCH will be silence unless you hit the correct address.

Jan

  _____