[Freeswitch-users] ESL: Question about BACKGROUND_JOB events

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Thu Jul 1 00:22:36 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

it's not a big thing to parse the events (in fact I did it already. I
have only one Background_job per call in certain situations), but I
simply tried to avoid needless traffic and the filter function is a
great thing to achieve this.

Don't get me wrong, I only want to understand and not annoying you.

best regards
Helmut