[Freeswitch-users] vm-disk-quota

mbsip mbsip at gazeta.pl
Sun Jan 31 12:46:34 PST 2010

Hi ALL,

Maybe this question will be piece of cake for most of you, but it
makes me think.

I would like to configure "vm-disk-quota" for all users i have.
I followed the wiki page and provided:
<param name="vm-disk-quota" value="10"/>
to /conf/directory/default/1000.xml

After reloadxml, incoming call give me "mod_voicemail.c:3057 Voicemail
disk quota is exceeded" feedback
No surprise for me because i had more less 10 voice mails already
recorded (before the vm-disk-quota was set up).
Strange is that increasing value even to 100 does not change anything.
The same thing with deleting recordings from user directory.
The only wayout is to set it to default value=0 (even FS shutdown
doesn't change anything)

I am wondering why vm-disk-quota produces "Voicemail disk quota is
exceeded" all the time
Where the module is looking for stored voicemail recordings.

Below is part of my configuration.
1) /conf/autoload_configs/voicemail.conf.xml
<param name="storage-dir" value="/usr/local/freeswitch/vm"/>
2) /conf/directory/default/1000.xml
<param name="vm-disk-quota" value="100"/>
3) /vm/FS_ip_address/1000 is empty

Thanks in advance.
Maciej