[Freeswitch-users] CPS per mod_sofia profile limited?

Robin Vleij robin at swip.net
Sun Jan 31 06:45:39 PST 2010

On 1/30/10 5:57 PM, Anthony Minessale wrote:

Hi Anthony,

> Also keep in mind that the industry standard is 50 which is the capacity
> to take over for the real standard of 25 in a fail-over scenario.  So
> you should be happy you even get 300cps for free.

Yeah, no discussion there. I think 300 on standard hardware seems really
good. Especially compared to some commercial product we've seen / read
about. :) It was just that it doesn't feel like the hardware is fully
used, but some invisible wall we hit, ie bug maybe. That's why I'm
asking if anyone has seen this. Whatever limit we'll have, we'll set in
the system wide limits and we're done, so it's no show-stopper in
putting it in production. I've also done a long term test with a few
thousand ongoing calls at 50cps over the weekend, see how it goes with
memory usage and such.

> and we are happy with what we have until we can get the lead dev to work
> on improving it with us when he has the time.

OK.

/robin