[Freeswitch-users] Multiple DTMF on group_confirm_key

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 20:19:07 PST 2010

If the both answer you can hangup on the one who entered the wrong or no
info.  The winner is whichever one exits the script first and is not hungup.

On Jan 29, 2010 6:43 AM, "lakshmanan ganapathy" <lakindia89 at gmail.com>
wrote:

I tested by executing a script. It works great. But a small doubt.
Assume that I made a parallel dial using bridge application.
Normally, when one party answer the call, other party end will be hanged up.

But if I use group_confirm_key=exec and group_confirm_file=perl script.pl,
both the end can answer, and call bridged with the person who finished the
script first.

What I've to do if I need to execute the script only for the person who
answer's the call first?