[Freeswitch-users] wiki password recovery - no mail is send

Patrick freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 29 07:56:45 PST 2010

On 01/29/2010 04:25 PM, Michael Collins wrote:
> Email me off list and I'll help you with this. I've never been able to
> reproduce this symptom but some others have. In any case I will assist
> you with getting your wiki account updated.
> -MC

I have seen this happening if the receiving mailserver uses greylisting
and the email is sent directly by the Wiki app. If all the Wiki does is
fire email and forget then it will not try to resend after being
greylisted. The solution would be to have the Wiki send the email to a
local MTA which takes care of delivering it.

Regards,
Patrick