[Freeswitch-users] Multiple DTMF on group_confirm_key

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 04:36:12 PST 2010

I tested by executing a script. It works great. But a small doubt.
Assume that I made a parallel dial using bridge application.
Normally, when one party answer the call, other party end will be hanged up.

But if I use group_confirm_key=exec and group_confirm_file=perl script.pl,
both the end can answer, and call bridged with the person who finished the
script first.

What I've to do if I need to execute the script only for the person who
answer's the call first?