[Freeswitch-users] Custom NOTIFY message in FS

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:32:26 PST 2010

Hi !

I confirmed yesterday that if the SPA is not NAT'd, then the event is
sent.  I just removed NAT from the extension that I was having
problems with.

Looking at the db tables, it appears there are two - the
sofia_reg_internal.db and sofia_reg_internal_nat.db

Could it be that the sendevent command is only looking in the
sofia_reg_internal.db database and not sofia_reg_internal_nat.db ?