[Freeswitch-users] Investigating one-way sound?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 27 07:30:41 PST 2010

Looking at the SIP traffic, paying special attention to the SDP.  I'm going to guess right off the X-Lite is putting its public IP and since maybe your NAT router can't hair pin the media you get on way media.  If you go into the settings make sure not to be using the Globally Discovered IP and use the Local IP in the network options.

/b