[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.5 and Buying Dinner For The Dev Team

Dan freeswitch-users at digitaldan.com
Tue Jan 26 21:15:37 PST 2010

bon appetit!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Collins" <msc at freeswitch.org>
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org, freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 4:54:22 PM
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.5 and Buying Dinner For The Dev Team

Hello all,

The FreeSWITCH development team is planning to meet in one place during the week of February 8 to release version 1.0.5! We would like to invite everyone to show their appreciation by donating a few dollars to help pay for dinner for the development team. More information is available here:

http://www.freeswitch.org/node/234

Let's all show the team how much we appreciate them by giving them a well-deserved dinner!

-Michael