[Freeswitch-users] little hangup problem - prepaid application

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Mon Jan 25 12:58:48 PST 2010

hello

i try to implement a prepaid application and mod_nibblebill isn't my first choice.
the implementation is quite ok so far. now my problem:

- the call setup is normal (a little scripting)
- the calls get ended by sched_hangup (max duration of calls)
- then i would like to execute a script with api_hangup_hook
   in this last script i would also like to use some channel vars (a-number, call duration
   after answer) but i can't do that

i try to use an outbound event socket script but i couldn't get the variables/information
i need to calculate the amount charge

any hint here

br

--
Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung & Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation & Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt