[Freeswitch-users] Sending CDRs to both file and SQL?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 07:38:25 PST 2010

Hello,

  At present we send all our CDRs to a flat file using Asterisk's format
(template "asterisk" in cdr_csv.conf.xml). This file is used by our billing
software.

  For an interim period I would like to send the CDRs to both file and MySQL
database (until I finish writing script to retreive the CDRs from the
database to a file). Is it possible to send the CDRs to both?

                       Thanks, __Yehavi: