[Freeswitch-users] Question about bridge_answer_timeout variable

Lei Tang lei.tlfly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:16:10 PST 2010

Hi all, I'm using freeswitch-1.0.5pre9
When I set bridge_answer_timeout variable, the call is hangup by fs even the
callee has answered the call. I  try to read the source code, found the
cause is in
file switch_ivr_bridge.c  audio_bridge_thread function, It seems  in the
thread loop, ans_a flag is not updated, So when   bridge_answer_timeout is
set, FS will think the channel is still not answered and hangup the call
when timeout.  I tried add "ans_a = switch_channel_test_flag(chan_a,
CF_ANSWERED);  "  in  "for(;;)"  loop, it seem ok now.
Does someone known something about this problem?  Or it's a known bug of
freeswitch?

BTW, my scenario is as follow:

1. A call B in FS
2.FS set bridge_answer_timeout to 30 and bridge the call to B
3.B answer the call
4.after 30 secs, FS hangup call, the cause is "ALLOTTED_TIMEOUT"

--
Lei.Tang
lei.tlfly at gmail.com