[Freeswitch-users] Application="record_session" records 16000Hz in mono now?

Scott Torr scott.torr.fs at letterboxes.org
Sun Jan 24 10:27:05 PST 2010

Yeap,
That did the trick :)

<action application="set" data="RECORD_STEREO=true"/>
<action application="record_session" data="/root/recordings/test.wav" />

D'oh!
And right there in the wiki:(
It was an unexpected change to the previous default, thanks.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_record_session

regards,
Scott Torr