[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch process hangs, losses connection.

AFalcon adam.falcone at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 09:50:59 PST 2010

Hi I am new here but have successfully configured Freeswitch to run on Snow
Leopard. I have configured Snow Leopard so that the computer will never go
to sleep. My issue though is that Freeswitch losses it connection at some
point while running. When I call in I get a busy signal or a message saying
the phone number is not in operation.

To get around this I wrote a launchd process that restarts Freeswitch and my
softphone every 4 hours.

I don't like this and am wondering how to go about trouble shooting the
issue of Freeswitch losing connectivity after a period of a few hours.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.