[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch core dump after upgrade to latest version

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 10:02:09 PST 2010

Yes, it looks exactly the same, with the same code in retval. It happens
just when an incoming INVITE arrives.
Since it has already a jira issue opened, do I still have to provide the
traces?

About how I upgrade: I've downloded the tarball of the latest version into a
fresh directory, built it, and in order to install it:
deleted everyhting in bin, mod and lib, and then made "make install".

                     Thanks, __Yehavi: