[Freeswitch-users] Call for help on FSComm

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Sat Jan 23 08:24:39 PST 2010

FreeSWITCH™ers,

I believe that everyone already heard about FSComm by now. Development is
moving fast and features are being added very fast. Nonetheless, we need
help to get this software the way we want.

If you are a GUI Designer or have any design skills and want to contribute,
please, get in touch with me by email, IM, IRC on #fscomm or even pigeon if
you like. I believe everyone wants a sexy looking softphone with all the
features FreeSWITCH™ is able to provide.

Regards,
João Mesquita
FSComm Developer
GTalk: jmesquita at gmail.com