[Freeswitch-users] E1 hangups

Michal Zubáč michal.zubac at comgate.cz
Fri Jan 22 10:20:20 PST 2010

Hi.

I'm trying to correct this behaviour, but can't figure out, where is the
problem. Here's the scenario:

- we're trying to execute simple dialplan
    * answer
    * play sound
    * wait for 3 seconds
    * hangup

- for SIP caller it works as expected
- problems are when, we try to call into it from E1 line
- for E1 we're using sangoma winpipe & openzap
- dialplan in freeswitch console is done in a moment ending with hangup
- on the E1 line I hear nothing and after 2 seconds it disconnects
- similar problem when there's only bridge to another number (E1)
- it rings (on the destination phone) for a short moment (0.5-1s), but
then hangs up spontaneously

Thanks for any clues.

mZubac