[Freeswitch-users] Polycom Consultative Transfer and Voicemail

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:48:17 PST 2010

if you used the loopback endpoint to loop around to voicemail or made a
looped sip call back to your own box you could xfer it as desired.

bridge to "loopback/app=voicemail:default ${domain_name}
${dialed_extension}"

That will make the vm app run as a channel instead of an inline app.

This is an undocumented feature because it's not well tested so if it
doesn't work *shrug* =D

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/