[Freeswitch-users] G729 coded issues

Ahmed Naji a.alalousi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:10:59 PST 2010

Hi Brian,

All for it, so ye, let me have the beta.

The only reason I went Howler is because of a pressing need.

Moreover, I'm willing to put mine and my teams resources into the project. I
and others cut code in C++/C/Perl/....etc. As an organisation, we are
actively involved in telecoms consultancy and software development, and I
really would like to put our backs into pushing the case for FS wherever
possible.

Ping me offline on the subscription e-mail for this account, and let's
exchange details if there is interest your side.

Support ? we are all sold on FS down here believe me, so you can count on
it.

Regards,

Ahmed.

2010/1/20 Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org>

> Just an FYI.  Howler doesn't support the FreeSWITCH project in any way,
> shape or form.  They do not donate any proceeds or help the project at all.
>  That said.  We have our officially supported G729 coming out soon that will
> support the project.  I have it in beta if anyone is really interested in
> testing it please feel free to email me offlist.  We are currently working
> out how we want to package the lib, binary and module to make installation
> easy.
>
> Thanks,
> /b
>
> On Jan 20, 2010, at 7:14 AM, Ahmed Naji wrote:
>
> > Howler

Ahmed Naji