[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH as Debian Package?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Jan 20 22:48:42 PST 2010

We have a hudson instance doing builds, we just need boxes that can be the build drones.  And someone with a little time to set it up and bandwidth to handle it.  we build every 30 min that there is a change to svn, which is depending how long the builds take, usually 20+ times a day and upload the build results to the hudson server.

Mike