[Freeswitch-users] Question about Lua script: How do I detect when someone picks up the phone?

Mike van Lammeren mike at van.lammeren.net
Wed Jan 20 13:45:23 PST 2010

Hi Rob!

Unfortunately, I have the next few weeks to complete this part of the
project. Without a stable release of 1.0.5, I have to stick with 1.0.4. I'm
sure that 1.0.4 can detect and report when a phone is picked up. It's just
that I can't figure out how to get that information! Either that, or I have
something mis-configured.

Mike van Lammeren