[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail to email problems

John john at acsol.net
Tue Jan 19 11:38:46 PST 2010

I am getting a segfault as well; however I use exim4 on Debian. Email is
never being written to /tmp. I too can run the exim command by hand and
it works. Any body have an idea or direction to look at?
Here is the error.
/bin/cat: write error: Broken pipe
sh: line 1:  7102 Done(1)                 /bin/cat /tmp/mail.12639191242a9f
       7103 Segmentation fault

Thanks