[Freeswitch-users] sip_profiles - Aliases Question

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Jan 16 17:58:40 PST 2010

it lets you use your ip as the profile name as well.  There are some things in the default configs that take advantage of and assume that the profile name is the domain name.  In the case of the default configs, we use the detected ip address for this.  If you remove it, things will probably break unless you have devices that all work right, dns setup right, and all your devices dns.

Mike