[Freeswitch-users] How to register from FS to Huawei SoftX3000

Dome Charoenyost dome at tel.co.th
Sat Jan 16 09:17:02 PST 2010

Dear sir,
          I found some provider use Huawei SoftX3000 and can limit use
call from they softphone only. (use eyeball SDK).
They can limit some account can register and call by sip server like
an FS and Asterisk. but some account can't. (register and call by
softphone). and i don't know how they can do that.
So i try to use wireshark to debug sip headeder when use softphone
with both account type. it's nothing diferent.
          I want to use both account work by FS register to  Huawei
SoftX3000. Can someone help me. i can give you softphone and both
account type for test.

Best Regards.

Dome C.