[Freeswitch-users] Nibble_total_billed variable missing when using nibblebill on b-leg

Dan Lane null at invalid.name
Fri Jan 15 06:58:36 PST 2010

 I'm doing something similar to the example below in order to bill on
the b-leg. Billing is working but the variable nibble_total_billed
isn't being set once the call is finished.

<action application="bridge"
data="${sofia_contact(internal/user@$${domain})},[enable_heartbeat_events=60,nibble_account=1,nibble_rate=0.01]sofia/gateway/blah/1234"/>

I see that a few others have experienced this issue (including Jira
MODAPP-385) so has anyone found a work-around to coerce this into
working?

If not, what will it take to get the issue resolved?