[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:01:19 PST 2010

he wants to call 3 people at once and let the A leg hear early media from
call #1 while call #2 and #3 still are progressing which is not simple to do
without doing thousands of dollars in development.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm