[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:26:52 PST 2010

David,

Your request is somewhat challenging because we have to make sure FreeSWITCH
is agnostic in protocols and that aside, we also have a very complicated and
feature-rich originate API that does not currently support sending audio
from one leg to the A leg while it's trying to call 10 other B legs.  Please
try to understand that this request is a very special side case and we would
have to do many hours of work to make it possible.  I am not sure if you are
simply asking if its possible or if you want us to implement it for you but
I am afraid it would fall under commercial support to undertake that unique
of a feature that only helps a very small percentage of our user base
considering all the work we already have to do every day.